Pizza!!December 2nd, 2008 | Posted by in General
Peter Piper Pizza has agreed to let me do a fundraising event at their Highland Village location on February 5th of 2009. They will donate 15% of all food and drink purchases for anyone that brings in a flyer (which I will post for anyone to print out as soon as I have the final copy). If you would like to come by, or you would like to have friends come by or both, let me know and I will make sure that you have a flyer. Big thanks for Peter Piper Pizza! The Highland Village location is at:
200 Marketplace Ln
Highland Village, TX
Some tips that they suggested everyone remember are:
1. The more people that are there, the more that we can raise for the fight against breast cancer! Invite family, friends and co-workers!
2. Bring your flyer. I will post a link to this later or you can get one from me. Present your flyer to the cashier to get credit for your purchase.
3. Buy your tokens at the register, not the machines. We don’t get credit for tokens bought at the machines.
4. Won’t be able to stay? Get a pizza for takeout, we still get credit!
5. Have fun! Not only is this a fundraiser, it’s a family event.
We hope to see you there!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.